Friday, February 15, 2013

#3: Create a blog

Ok, so I am DEFINITELY cheating here. But really, what fashion loving hipster doesn't have one of these things? I'm also playing catch-up for lent. I didn't think about blogging my Lentolutions until yesterday, and didn't really think about a blog as being very hipster-ish until I realized that most of what I am pinning to my hipster board on Pinterest comes from hipster blogs.

*gasp gasp* I think I just created a hipster paradox!

In the spirit of practicing living ironically, and in the hope that perhaps you have read my previous posts, here's another quote for you:

"I just want someone to hear what I have to say. And maybe if I talk long enough it will make sense."  - Ray Bradbury, Farenheit 451

Happy weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment