Wednesday, February 20, 2013

#7: Wear scarves

For this post I would like to give credit to the staff at R-bistro in Steinbach. Thanks for great service, a good laugh and being a part of my project.

Where would a hipster be without a scarf. Summer, winter, rain or shine, it is a staple for any coiffured and trendy hipster. Only a stripster would be caught without one, and we all know they are like the Ke$ha's of the hipster world. One only needs to visit tumblr to realize that!

Along with a couple pairs of skinny jeans, I am fortunate enough to already be the owner of a few too many of these babies. Not like my SIL. She has over 40. She is legitimately a hipster though, but don't tell her I said that. It's like outing a gay friend before they have figured it out for themselves. Not cool!

So here is what you can expect to see me wearing in the coming weeks:

Hipster Commandment #1: Thou Shalt Wear a Scarf


Final thoughts for tonight:

"I could feel it for a long time. I was saving something up, I went around doing one thing and feeling another" - Ray Bradbury, Fahrenheit 451

1 comment:

  1. Q: Why did the hipster burn her tongue?
    A: She was drinking coffee before it was cool.

    Emma, this is a fantastic blog. Let it be known that I've been following you from the beginning!
    -Matt

    ReplyDelete