Wednesday, March 6, 2013

#18: Drink tea from a mason jar

I feel like such a red neck. Ok, so you know those cute mason jar mugs, with the handle and nice etching on the side? Yeah I don't own one of those kind. I literally drank tea out of a jar today.

Not my cuppa tea
It didn't taste any different, though I would recommend wrapping something around it, or letting it cool down A LOT before picking it up to drink. Trust me to learn lessons the hard way!

"How did the hipster burn his tongue?"
"He drank his tea before it was cool!"

Ok, that was bad, but it's 11:30pm so some slack needs to be cut in my general direction. I either need to drink more caffeine or less. Being sleep deprived is the worst. Tomorrow I might wear a snuggie to school with flip flops, socks and some sweat pants with 'Juicy' written across to bum. Or maybe I'll go toddler hipster with my blankie and grandma slippers. Thursday is becoming a bit of a wildcard fashion day for me. I wonder how I could incorporate an owl into that equation...

Until next time:

"I thought insanity would be a dark bitter feeling, but it is drenching and delicious if you really roll around in it." - Kathryn Stockett, The Help

No comments:

Post a Comment